Take action on your goals
- Get started.
- Break your complex overwhelming goal into small manageable tasks.
- Do an action plan.
- Hit the ground with implementation.
- Plan your week.
- Plan your day a night before
- Manage your time.
- From the day you were born to age 80, how many days, hours, minutes and seconds?
- Assuming you started work at age 20 and retired at age 60, how many days, hours, minutes and seconds?
- How old are you?
- How many days, hours, minutes and seconds within your current age and age 60?
- Certainly, you do not have time left!
- Your time is your life. If you waste your time, you waste your life!
- Get out of your comfort zone. Identify all the “l cannot do, l must not do, l should not do” beliefs in your consciousness.
- Identify other self-doubts and self-limiting beliefs in your consciousness.
- Review them one by one. Are they true?
- How is each belief an obstacle to your success?
- Replace the self-limiting beliefs with self-empowering beliefs.
- Engage in positive self-talk and positive affirmations.
- Visualize the end in advance.
- Nothing happens until you take action. Take the first step in faith.
- Act and believe as if it were impossible to fail.\
- Be willing to put all on the line for your dream.
- Failure is an illusion.
- Success is contagious. You become like the people you spend the most time with.
- Be selective:
* avoid toxic people
* mingle with successful people.
- You cannot soar like an eagle if you hang out with tortoises.
- People tend to focus more attention on what they did not do well. Act differently
- Celebrate your successes, no matter how little because it enhances your self-esteem and self-confidence.
- The more you acknowledge your past achievements, the more confident you become in pursuing and successfully accomplishing new goals.
- List 50 successes you have achieved in your life.
- Create a daily success log.
- Each time your confidence and self-esteem are waning, get a boost with your success log.
- Display symbols of your past successes in your immediate environment.